Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Conn 88HO Symphony Series F-Attachment Trombone Lacquer Yellow Brass Belltrue true
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Professional-quality trombone with modern improvements.
After being introduced by C.G. Conn in 1954, the 88H has remained in continuous production since its introduction, a record that is unequaled by any other American symphonic trombone. In the 1990s, changes in musical tastes and literature requirements brought about the development of the second-generation 88H, the 88HO Symphonic Series.
The 88HO offers an open-wrap F-attachment for a free-blowing attachment with less resistance that the standard 88H. The 88HO also brought about the 88HKO, which offers a 9" bell compared to the 8.5" bells of the series. This larger throat bell offers the player additional resonance and projection for the demands of today's music.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5" or 9"
- Bell Material: Rose Brass, Yellow Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Rose Brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: .562" Bore F-Attachment; Adjustable Thumb Lever
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Conn 5G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
You'll love the way it sounds. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.