- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hans Hoyer 802 Geyer Series Double Horn
Yellow Brass Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
- 463861 000001001 463861000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hans Hoyer 802 Intermediate Double French Horn is an excellent double horn for the advancing student. This hand-made German horn features gold br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fantastic horn for the advancing student
The Hans Hoyer 802 Intermediate Double French Horn is an excellent double horn for the advancing student. This hand-made German horn features gold brass mouthpipe, engraved rotor caps, adjustable finger hook, reversible thumb trigger and quiet and fast string linkage. The Hoyer 802 features a Geyer wrap valve cluster with string linkage that is well suited for a medium size bell throat for resonance and projection.
- Key of F / Bb
- .468" bore
- 12.2" medium throat bell
- String linkage, Geyer style wrap
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: 12" yellow brass
- Bore: .464"
- Key: F/Bb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.