- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 1025 Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- 468113 000915000 468113000915000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1025 features a small .415-inch bore design combined with French vertical valve slides with a 3rd valve trigger. The 1025 also features a Bach-st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 1025 features a small .415-inch bore design combined with French vertical valve slides with a 3rd valve trigger. The 1025 also features a Bach-style taper leadpipe and mouthpiece receiver.
- Key: Bb
- Bore; .415-inch
- Leadpipe: Bach-Style Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 6-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; French Vertical Valve Slides with 3rd Valve Slide Trigger; Monel Valves with Plastic Valve Guides; Three Traditional Water Keys
- Case: Double Gig Bag
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul FB Flugelhorn
- Finish: Silver (Lacquer Available by Special Order)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.