- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
pTrumpet Plastic Trumpet 2.0
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57977 000001000 L57977000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The pTrumpet 2.0 provides a new level of quality for all-plastic trumpets by offering the best ever performance and quality in the category. Designe...Click To Read More About This Product
The plastic trumpet has gotten a makeover.
The pTrumpet 2.0 provides a new level of quality for all-plastic trumpets by offering the best ever performance and quality in the category. Designed in England by musicians for musicians, pTrumpet 2.0 offers a vastly improved authentic trumpet experience. Features include a fully plastic valve system with a patented polymer lead pipe to give this trumpet an unbeatable and unrivaled sound quality and playability.
Available in a choice of colors, this instrument includes a canvas carrying bag and two acrylic mouthpieces. Advances in valve/casing manufacturing has provided for better compression and valve action. Other changes in design and processes have also contributed to performance, playability and response.
- New bell-bow design for enhanced playability and sound
- Improved piston and valve block tolerances for better compression and valve performance
- Traditional water-key for quick access and sure response
- Over 100 pre-delivery inspections to ensure market-leading quality
- Extended no-quibble 12-month warranty
- Improved environmentally-friendly space-saver packaging
Improved in many ways. Order one soon.
- Unique fully plastic valve system
- Pitched in Bb
- 4 3/4" Bell
- Weighs under 18 ounces
- One-piece patented lead pipe
- Adjustable valve button caps
- All plastic water-key and adjustable slides
- pTrumpet 3C and 5C mouthpiece
- Heavy duty fabric carry bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.