- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1646R Professional Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J20573 000001000 J20573000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
XO professional flugelhorn features include a traditional yellow brass body available in bright silver-plate or high-gloss clear lacquer finishes. Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
Superb pro flugel.
XO professional flugelhorn features include a traditional yellow brass body available in bright silver-plate or high-gloss clear lacquer finishes. Handcrafted bells are provided in yellow brass for clear quality of tone. Rose brass bells are also offered for those who prefer a slightly darker timbre (select from drop-down menu). The rose bell is very popular on this model.
The 1646 flugelhorn is designed around a .413" bore, a yellow brass body, and a beautifully tapered, handcrafted 6" bell for a focused yet gentle, warm timbre. The tunable nickel silver leadpipe adds additional mass for centered tone. French tuning slides provide ease of tuning and improved intonation. A custom fitted wooden third valve trigger with mini-ball linkage mechanism offers smooth, positive fine-tuning. A professional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters loaded with precision-lapped Monel valves ensure fast, quiet action. This instrument is available with your choice of yellow brass or rose brass bell to create your desired tonal richness.
A distinctive Tourlite padded case is standard.
Order today. A warm and rich ballad horn for sure, but you can really burn on this horn as well.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.