- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YFH-8315G Custom Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 585564
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YFH-8315G Custom Bb Flugelhorn has a number of refinements among an already impressive set of features. A redesigned 3rd valve slide trigger is m...Click To Read More About This Product
A fresh and unique new addition to the Yamaha flugelhorn line.
The YFH-8315G Custom Bb Flugelhorn has a number of refinements among an already impressive set of features. A redesigned 3rd valve slide trigger is more ergonomic so will accommodate a wider range of hand sizes. A newly designed leadpipe includes a new connection brace between the leadpipe and valve case. Other professional features include hand-lapped monel pistons, hand-lapped slides, gold brass leadpipe and bell,
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .413-inch
- Leadpipe: Moveable Mouthpiece Receiver
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 6-inch
- Bell Material: Gold Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe and Bell; Yellow Brass Body; French Vertical Valve Slides with 3rd Valve Trigger; Monel Piston Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Order today and enjoy this instrument's consumate performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.