- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YHR-881D Custom Series Descant French Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 461495 000000000 461495000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Custom descant horn features light, responsive action. Key of Bb/F alto, .472" bore, detachable 12-1/8" yellow brass bell with medium bell throat, go...Click To Read More About This Product
A more than decent descant.
Custom descant horn features light, responsive action. Key of Bb/F alto, .472" bore, detachable 12-1/8" yellow brass bell with medium bell throat, gold brass mouthpipe, 4 solid rotary valves, 5th rotary A/plus stop valve eliminates transposition and puts horn into key of A, nickel silver inner and outer slides, unlacquered brass enhances natural sonic characteristics, engraved valve caps, handmade construction. Includes case, HR30C4 mouthpiece, and premium rotor oil.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of Bb/F alto
- .472" bore
- Detachable 12-1/8" yellow brass bell with medium bell throat
- Gold brass mouthpipe
- 4 solid rotary valves
- 5th rotary A/plus stop valve eliminates transposition and puts horn into key of A
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Unlacquered brass enhances natural sonic characteristics
- Engraved valve caps
- Handmade construction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.