- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic Harmonic Series Timpani
- Write a Review
- #463905 000922000 463905000922000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Majestic Harmonic Series Individual TimpaniMajestic timpani embody the successful fusion of traditional craft and modern technologyMajestic successfu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Majestic Harmonic Series Individual Timpani
Majestic timpani embody the successful fusion of traditional craft and modern technology
Majestic successfully combines traditional craftsmanship and modern technology to emerge as a leader in timpani manufacture. As the oldest manufacturer in the Netherlands, Majestic has maintained the classic design and quality of the great German timpani makers of the early twentieth century while benefiting from the latest in computer driven engineering and production. The result is the availability of superior quality timpani that are the preferred instruments of symphonies throughout Europe.Features and performance needed at all levels
From the professional Grand Classic series to the easily transportable Harmonic series, Majestic timpani offer the features and performance needed at all levels.A standard of excellence
Founder Willem Klazes van der Glas set a standard of excellence in 1921 that remains as the governing philosophy for Majestic. Product development, engineering and production are overseen by family members and every model must adhere to stringent standards of craftsmanship and performance.Now available in the United States
The level of quality that has won the loyalty of percussionists throughout Europe is now available in the United States. Majestic invites you to explore the entire line of timpani and discover the features and superior quality each model has to offer.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.