- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HH Hand Hammered Germanic Series Orchestral Cymbal Pair
Condition 1 - Mint 20 in. Brilliant
- #470521 004978000 470521004978000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
HH Orchestral Germanic PairHH Orchestral Germanic are thicker heavier cymbals provide higher pitched sounds of darker timbre with slower response and...Click To Read More About This Product
HH Orchestral Germanic Pair
HH Orchestral Germanic are thicker heavier cymbals provide higher pitched sounds of darker timbre with slower response and long decay. Sabian's cymbals are crafted with an unparalleled degree of musical quality from the purest and most durable bronze alloys and offered at the fairest possible prices, ensuring acceptance and satisfaction with players of all styles of music and all budget levels.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.