- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian B8X Marching Band
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73711 000002000 L73711000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B8X Concert Band pairs are designed for budget-sensitive percussionists and schools. B8X technology offers full, bright sound that blends nicely with...Click To Read More About This Product
Bright sound that blends in any ensemble.
B8X Concert Band pairs are designed for budget-sensitive percussionists and schools. B8X technology offers full, bright sound that blends nicely with concert ensembles. Made of hammered B8 bronze, the B8X Concert Band cymbals are a medium weight. They're tough, durable and ready for any ensemble.
Order today to enhance your ensemble.
- Quantity: Pair
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.