- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buttkicker Concert Sonic Shaker
- Write a Review
- 482251 000000000 482251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Buttkicker Concert Sonic Shaker is ideal for monitoring, stage, and studio use. Connect it to your amplifier and feel the bottom end at lower sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Feel your kick!
The Buttkicker Concert Sonic Shaker is ideal for monitoring, stage, and studio use. Connect it to your amplifier and feel the bottom end at lower sound pressure levels from the subwoofer. Because you feel as well as hear your sound, you can play in the pocket. Excellent for in-ear-monitor users who miss the low-end punch. And because you play quieter, it saves your hearing from damage. Throne not included. Requires throne mounting bracket--sold in the box of recommended products--for installation on drum thrones.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.