- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gon Bops Luisito Quintero Signature Timbales
14 in./15 in. Steel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38943 000001001 L38943000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with highly-acclaimed percussionist Luisito Quintero (Chick Corea and the Vigil, Richard Bona and Mandekan Cubano), this chrome-over-steel t...Click To Read More About This Product
Cut, clarity and smooth tone for a variety of styles.
Designed with highly-acclaimed percussionist Luisito Quintero (Chick Corea and the Vigil, Richard Bona and Mandekan Cubano), this chrome-over-steel timbale set provides highly versatile, penetrating tone for Latin, Jazz, Rock or Pop. The superb shells deliver lively cascara designed to cut with clarity, and the low profile hardware with recessed tuning rods offers unparalleled playability. The set is rounded out with a heavy-duty stand that features a Push-Lock mounting system and Mega-Tripod base, designed to securely accommodate multiple bells and blocks while withstanding the most rigorous touring schedule.
- Chrome-over-steel timbale set
- Low profile hardware with recessed tuning rods
- Heavy-duty stand features a Push-Lock mounting system and Mega-Tripod base
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.