- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion Electronic Drum and Percussion Pad Sound Module
- Write a Review
- J05936 000000000 J05936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KTMP1 Electronic Percussion Pad is a quick and easy solution to expand any setup. Playable with both hands or sticks, this single module adds ele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact, economical electronic drum pad for intrepid percussionists.
The KTMP1 Electronic Percussion Pad is a quick and easy solution to expand any setup. Playable with both hands or sticks, this single module adds electronic drum, dance, and percussion sounds immediately to your fingertips. This compact and affordable module features 50 high-quality, fully-adjustable, multi-purpose sounds. Sounds can be tuned, panned and assigned to one of the four highly-responsive pads. Additionally, you can fine-tune reverb, sensitivity and level control to shape every sound to perfectly suit your needs.
This pad is a great addition to any drum set, percussion rig, DJ set-up and is also the perfect tool for laying down studio tracks.
Four-velocity sensitive pads
Fifty high-quality drum sounds
Two additional inputs for hi-hat and kick pedals
1/4" outputs and 1/8" stereo headphone jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.