- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Aspire Timbale Set with High Pitch Jam Block
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 443129 000000000 443129000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This percussion set includes the LPA256 Aspire Timbale Set and the blue, high-pitch LP1205 Jam Block.The timbale set is an affordable, quality set th...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect set for the aspiring timbalero!
This percussion set includes the LPA256 Aspire Timbale Set and the blue, high-pitch LP1205 Jam Block.
The timbale set is an affordable, quality set that is well suited to traditional Latin styles or as an adjunct to your regular kit. Timbales feature 13" and 14" diameters with 6" shells and have drum kit-style tuning. They offer characteristic timbale sound that projects well to cut through even the loudest bands. Includes heavy-duty adjustable stand, Aspire cowbell, cowbell holder, and key.
LP Jam Blocks are the modern versions of the age-old wood blocks that were fragile and could not stand up to the rigors of aggressive touring. Crafted from LP's exclusive plastic formulation, Jam Blocks have the rich tone of wood blocks and the strength and durability to withstand even the hardest-hitting players. Comes with a heavy-duty mounting bracket and LP's famous eye-bolt assembly for easy mounting to any 3/8" diameter rod.
- 13" and 14" diameters with 6" shells
- Drum kit-style tuning
- Heavy-duty adjustable stand
- Aspire cowbell
- Cowbell holder
- Blue (high pitch)
- Exclusive durable plastic formulation
- Rich tone of wood blocks
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket
- Eye-bolt assembly for easy mounting to any 3/8" diameter rod
The sooner you get it, the sooner you can hit it. Put it in your cart right now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.