- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Giovanni Timbales
- Write a Review
- H71812 000001000 H71812000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Giovanni Hidalgo is a unique individual, and the drums he has created with LP have all expressed that uniqueness. So it is with the new LP Giovanni S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound and design from the heyday of Latin big bands.
Giovanni Hidalgo is a unique individual, and the drums he has created with LP have all expressed that uniqueness. So it is with the new LP Giovanni Series Prestige Timbales. These drums are carefully crafted to Giovanni's personal specs in order to faithfully recreate the ultra-articulate sound of timbales from the "Palladium days" of the 1950s.
Giovanni Series Prestige Timbales start with 6-½"x13" and 6-½"x14" phosphor bronze shells that feature a wide space between the top and bottom ribs to create an expanded cascara playing area. The shells are left in their natural bronze color, but given a unique combination finish. The top and bottom edges and the ribs shine with a high gloss, while a special sanding and buffing process creates a satin finish in the center area.
The LP Giovanni Series Prestige Timbales also feature a recessed "top key tuning" system that utilizes oversize bolts to ensure even and secure tuning. A special key is secured in a holder as part of the heavy-duty stand that comes with the timbales. Also included are a cowbell bracket and a pair of timbale sticks.
They feature the finest in contemporary design and construction, while serving as a modern embodiment of Latin music history-providing the best of yesterday and today.
6-½" x 13" and 14" x 6-½".
Just like their namesake, LP' Giovanni Series Prestige Timbales are warm, expressive, and colorful.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.