- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP LP257-B Tito Puente 14" and 15" Brass Timbales
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 440576 000000000 440576000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP LP257-B Tito Puente Timbales have a distinctive modern ribbed brass shell. The top and bottom edges are turned-in to create a livelier, more cutti...Click To Read More About This Product
Today's most popular size!
LP LP257-B Tito Puente Timbales have a distinctive modern ribbed brass shell. The top and bottom edges are turned-in to create a livelier, more cutting "cascara"-the sound produced when striking the side of the drum shell.
LP timbale construction has been tested on world tours from Japan to South America to ensure that it withstands the rigors of the road.
The LP257-B timbale set is sold complete with a chrome-plated, heavy-duty steel stand and a die-cast geared tilter that locks tight for straight or tilted playing. The height adjustment mechanism with anti-rattle sleeve ensures absolute, non-slip, positive positioning with only hand tightening.
LP includes an adjustable welded steel cowbell holder that employs LP's superior eyebolt assembly with the Tito Puente Brass Timbales.
- Ribbed design with turned-in edges for more cutting cascara
- Includes chromeplated, heavy-duty steel stand with a die-cast, geared tilter
- Adjustable cowbell holder
Order today and get your timbalista act together!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.