- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Performer Series 2-Piece Conga and Bongo Set with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- Product J08530
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This LP conga set includes three of LP's most popular Performer Series hand drums: the 11" quinto, 11-3/4" conga and a free set of bongos. Features i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get in the groove with a dream hand percussionist's set up.
This LP conga set includes three of LP's most popular Performer Series hand drums: the 11" quinto, 11-3/4" conga and a free set of bongos. Features include Siam oak shells for warm, resonant open tones and sharp slap tones; EZ-Curve rims for hand comfort and tucked heads for a classic tone. The exterior drum shell design and steel bottoms provide extra durability and stability. Drum stands not included.
Crafted from Siam oak, the bongo drums sing in the upper-mid frequencies with full open tones and crackle with high-pitched slaps. EZ-Curve rims and tucked heads also come standard. An excellent and affordable choice for beginning and intermediate players. Drumhead sizes are 6-3/4" and 8".
Quality Siam oak shells
EZ-Curve rims for hand comfort
Updated exterior drum shell design
Steel bottoms added for durability and stability
Added bonus of bongos
Conga configuration:11" quinto and 11-3/4" conga
Bongo configuration: 6-3/4" and 8"
Get a quintet for the price of a duo. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.