- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Stanton Moore Pandeiro with Bag
- Write a Review
- H71820 000001000 H71820000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP drumset artist Stanton Moore's playing style is an eclectic gumbo of New Orleans funk, Afro-Brazilian rhythms, and some down-home American rock 'n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add some New Orleans funk to your kit.
LP drumset artist Stanton Moore's playing style is an eclectic gumbo of New Orleans funk, Afro-Brazilian rhythms, and some down-home American rock 'n' roll. And his selection of gear matches his ethnic diversity, including the long-time use of a Brazilian-style pandeiro mounted on his drumkit. Now Stanton has collaborated with LP's designers to create the Rio Stanton Moore pandeiro.
At 12" in diameter the Stanton Moore pandeiro is perfectly sized for convenient placement around a drumkit. It fits comfortably into a snare stand, or it can be "flown" off of any cymbal or drum stand using the included shell mount that will fit onto a standard 3/8" rod. The high-density hardwood shell is strong enough to withstand the impact torque created when the drum is played this way.
The pandeiro is fitted with seven sets of jingles and eight tuning rods to help it create a characteristic Brazilian sound. A Remo Emperor head adds depth to the drum's sound while providing durability for drumstick playing. The drum comes supplied with a convenient carry bag.
The LP Rio Stanton Moore Pandeiro is as distinctive and original as the drummer it's named for.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.