- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Extra-Dry Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 449826
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Distinctive hi-hat cymbal due to its weight relation between top and bottom. Lightweight top produces a dark stick response with little wash, with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dry and defined.
- Meinl Cymbals B16EDMTH Byzance 16" Extra Dry Medium Thin Hihat
- Meinl Byzance Extra-Dry Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals Regular 16
- Meinl Cymbals B13EDMH Byzance 13" Extra Dry Medium Hihat
- 14" Byzance Extra Dry Medium Hihat
- Meinl Cymbals B14EDMH Byzance 14" Extra Dry Medium Hihat
- 16" Byzance Extra Dry Medium Thin Hihat
- Meinl Byzance Extra-Dry Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals Regular 13
- Meinl Byzance Extra-Dry Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals Regular 14
- Byzance Extra-Dry Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals
Distinctive hi-hat cymbal due to its weight relation between top and bottom. Lightweight top produces a dark stick response with little wash, with a fat "chick" sound.
Dark and dirty. These are the words that describe the Byzance Extra-Dry hi hat cymbal. The surface is completely unlathed and untreated (crashes are lathed on the bottom). Just raw hand-hammered bronze--for a raw earthy sound. There is no wash. The extremely short sustain and stick definition come from the deep hammer marks layered with a more traditional hammering. Smoky sound, buttery feel and a 2-year warranty. Use for studio, fusion, Latin, R&B, country, rock, jazz and pop.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Looks and sound that stand out from the crowd. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.