- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Heavy Ride Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #449805 000092000 449805000092000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Ride Cymbals have a solid, full-bodied stick response with a clear ping.Meinl's Byzance Traditional finish cymbals are handmade in Turkey...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and focused sound with a defined, bright bell.
- Meinl Cymbals B20HR Byzance 20" Traditional Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Byzance Heavy Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 20
- Meinl Cymbals B21HR Byzance 21" Traditional Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B22HR Byzance 22" Traditional Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B23HR Byzance 23" Traditional Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Byzance Heavy Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 21
- Byzance Heavy Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 22
- Byzance Heavy Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 23
The Byzance Ride Cymbals have a solid, full-bodied stick response with a clear ping.
Meinl's Byzance Traditional finish cymbals are handmade in Turkey using the traditional B20 bronze alloy. The profile of the cymbal is hand-hammered into shape. They are also lathed by hand. All this handwork goes into making a true musical instrument.
These ride cymbals have a nice dark character with an explosive attack and a long decay. Good for Latin, jazz, rock, pop, and country . . . a good all around cymbal.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.