- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HE-215 Brass-Plated and Hand-Hammered Copper Darbuka
Copper 7.875 In X 15.5 In
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #446439 000838484 446439000838484
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This unique darbuka drum is made entirely of copper with a brass-plated and hand-hammered shell. Strong high tones with resonant lows....Click To Read More About This Product
- Size: 7-7/8" diameter x 15-1/2" height
- Material: copper
- Synthetic head
- Hand-hammered shell
- Includes carrying bag, spare head, and tuning key
Versatile drum for Middle Eastern and other genres. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.