- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Marathon Steel Timbales
- Product 445830
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Marathon Steel Timbales are beautifully crafted, with a state-of-the-art stand and patented mounting system. Black hardware gives them a unique...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great value on a pro-quality set!
Meinl Marathon Steel Timbales are beautifully crafted, with a state-of-the-art stand and patented mounting system. Black hardware gives them a unique visual appeal. 14" and 15" shells with an adjustable cowbell holder, height-adjustable tilting double-brace stand, accessory pouch, tuning key, and tune-up oil.
Meinl Marathon Series Timbales meet professional standards, yet are offered at a more affordable price.
- Size: 14" & 15"
- Material: steel
- Features: two worked-in flanges
- Heavy-duty style brackets
- Includes: adjustable cowbell holder, height-adjustable tilting double-braced tripod stand
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key and tune-up oil included
- Finish: brass or chrome
Feel the Latin heat, get in the Latin beat! Order your Meinl Marathon Timbales today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.