- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Marathon Timbales
Antique Matte 14 and 15 in.
- Write a Review
- H96588 000001001 H96588000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Marathon Series Timbales are professionally equipped yet are offered at an affordable price. They are perfect for the working percussionist or ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A steel-shelled pair of timbales perfect for your salsa or Latin jazz act.
Meinl Marathon Series Timbales are professionally equipped yet are offered at an affordable price. They are perfect for the working percussionist or to be included in a drum setup. Includes an adjustable cowbell holder, height-adjustable tilting double-braced tripod stand, accessory pouch, tuning key and tune-up oil.
- Two worked-in flanges
- Heavy-duty brackets
- Logo applied from underneath the head (CN, US patent)
Proudly made for the most discerning musicians. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.