- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Mountable Traditional Wood Pandeiro
- Write a Review
- J20668 000001000 J20668000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Traditional Wood Pandeiro with 12" wooden frame and True Feel synthetic head creates a musical blend of mid-range overtones with a crisp ji...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic, mountable pandeiro with a synthetic head.
The Meinl Traditional Wood Pandeiro with 12" wooden frame and True Feel synthetic head creates a musical blend of mid-range overtones with a crisp jingle accent. This model is mountable on any standard percussion rod for optimal placement on a percussion set or drum kit.
Rubber wood construction
True Feel synthetic head
Chrome-plated jingles and hardware
Included tuning key
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.