- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Rope Tuned Djembe with Synthetic Shell and Goat Skin Head
14 in. Kenyan Quilt
- Write a Review
- #J41379 000001001 J41379000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Travel Series Rope-Tuned Djembes are great for professional to recreational players. The patented synthetic construction is used to create ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rope-tuned, travel-sized djembe with a classic goat skin head.
The Meinl Travel Series Rope-Tuned Djembes are great for professional to recreational players. The patented synthetic construction is used to create a djembe that is ultra-lightweight. At 20% lighter than Meinl's fiberglass series djembes, these drums are a great choice to carry to your next gig or on a hike.
The hand-selected goat skin heads produce the traditional slaps and warm bass tones found in traditional African drums.
- HTP nylon tuning ropes
- Protective non-slip rubber bottom
- Lightweight synthetic shell
- Hand-selected goat skin head
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear