- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Wood Surdo
24 x 20 in. African Brown
- Write a Review
- #580810 000202162 580810000202162
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Wood Surdo deliver the full bass notes that are the heartbeat of samba music while being light enough for extended play....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deep and thunderous attack to drive Samba music.
The Meinl Wood Surdo deliver the full bass notes that are the heartbeat of samba music while being light enough for extended play.
- 6-ply hardwood drum shell
- Counter sunk bolt heads
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Replaceable synthetic heads
- 8 tuning lugs (16" & 18" model)
- 10 tuning lugs (20" & 22" models)
- Applying the logo from underneath the head (patented)
- Includes a tuning key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.