- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Woodcraft Series Conga
11.75 in. Vintage Black
- Write a Review
- #J49678 000002001 J49678000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Woodcraft Series Congas stand for tradition combined with exceptional workmanship. Only the finest hand selected materials are used to prod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptional workmanship with hand-selected materials.
The MEINL Woodcraft Series Congas stand for tradition combined with exceptional workmanship. Only the finest hand selected materials are used to produce these premium drums. Their specially shaped shells provide a broad range of different tonal characteristics. Includes conga savers, conga handle, Meinl conga sound pads, and tuning key.
True skin buffalo heads
Chrome plated hardware
5 mm traditional TTR-Rims
10 mm strong tuning lugs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.