- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AAX Freq Crash Cymbal
Condition 2 - Blemished 17 in. 194744006814
- L47589 005001001 L47589005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SABIAN’s Freq Crash Cymbal is designed with an exclusive dual-lathing process that results in unique, intensely-cutting crashes that deliver quick bu...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed with a special lathing process allowing your accents to be heard.
SABIAN’s Freq Crash Cymbal is designed with an exclusive dual-lathing process that results in unique, intensely-cutting crashes that deliver quick bursts of hi-frequency tone, and fill the stage with big, open sound. Although most rock cymbals cut with focused high-pitched tone generated by the bell, the SABIAN Freq Crash gets its boosted cut from the exclusive FREQ dual-lathing process. Once you hear this crash, you’ll want to get your FREQ on.
- A Freq-y Crash that looks as good as it sounds
- Intensely cutting, fills the stage with huge, open sound
- SABIAN's Freq design is a unique dual-lathing process
- Freq design also available in Rides and Hats
- Quality protected with SABIAN two-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.