Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Panyard Jumbie Jam Steel Drum Kit with Tube Floor Stand Purpletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Panyard Jumbie Jam Steel Drum Kit with Tube Floor Stand Purple$199.95
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A high-quality steel drum at an affordable price!
Educators globally are easily incorporating the JJ into their existing music classroom curriculum teaching in conjunction with Orff and other instruments. Students love playing them. Steel Drums originated in Trinidad & Tobago, providing an opportunity for cross cultural studies.
Versatility is the best way to describe the JJ; a blend of simple design, durability (single piece all steel pan), and ease of learning/teaching allows it to be played/taught at the entry and intermediate level. It is great for learning music, family recreational music making, playing with other instruments, poolside jamming, worship music, classroom music education (K-8), music therapy etc. Also makes a fantastic gift item.
Your ready-to-play kit is delivered in a portable carrying case that includes: 16” steel pan, mallets, tube floor stand and free downloadable beginner’s guide-song book. The 16” diameter pan contains 8 notes labelled with the note letter in the key of G so you can’t play a wrong note. The scale range is G4 to G5. The tube floor stand is height adjustable (20” to 38”) accommodating any size player. It is also collapsible easily fitting back into the carrying case; making your kit portable and easy to store. The base of the silver and chrome pans are traditional tubes. The base for the color pans (blue, pink and purple) are fun feet that match the color of the pan. The free downloadable beginner’s guide-song book includes play-along audio tracks for 5 original songs to get you started and instrument care instructions, playing techniques, history of the steel pan and the culture surrounding it. Additional song books and instructional guides available.
Awarded twice by the National Association of Music Merchants with a "Best in Show" & "Best Tools for Schools."
The Jumbie Jam is named after a character in Trinidadian folklore; the “Jumbie.” This mischievous and playful spirit grabs hold of you, compelling you to do a particular thing. What you are urged to do depends on the type of Jumbie that bites you. You have now been bitten by the Pan Jumbie giving you the “Jumbie to Jam!”
- Steel drum kit suited for adults and children 3+
- Tube floor stand is collapsible and adjustable (20-38")
- Letter markings make playing easy, even if you can't read music
- Downloadable song book includes play-along songs, techniques and history
- Awarded "Best Tools for Schools" and "Best in Show" by NAMM
- Made in USA by Panyard, Inc.
So easy to play you will be jamming in minutes. Order today!
Jumbie Jam Steel Drum Kit with Tube Floor Stand Specifications:Specifications
- Pan Diameter: 16 inches
- Notes: 8
- Key: G Major G4 to G5
- Height (stand highest position): 38 inches
- Height (stand lowest position): 20 inches
- Width (with stand fully assembled):18 inches
- JJ Fully assembled weight: 6.5 pounds
- Width: 17 inches
- Height: 5 inches
- Length: 24 inches
- Weight (fully packed): 7 pounds
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.