- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Elite Fiberglass Djembe
Solid Black 14 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 448535 000881080 448535000881080
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Constructed of hand-layered fiberglass, this Pearl djembe is designed for years of professional use in all climates. Shell dimensions are unique so t...Click To Read More About This Product
The traditional tone you crave and the durability you need!
Constructed of hand-layered fiberglass, this Pearl djembe is designed for years of professional use in all climates. Shell dimensions are unique so that the narrow throat and deep bowl enhance bass tones. Contour crowns have extended collars to improve resonance while the rounded edges improve playing comfort. Exclusive self-centering lug nuts keep tension hooks centrally aligned for improved tension.
The bongo-style bottom ring allows for extremely high tension without the fear of cracking unlike cast bottom rings. The polished steel hardware is distinctive and functional. The rubber base ring protects the bottom of the djembe's shell and eliminates "buzz" caused by metal rings. 14" Goat skin heads are super thin for sizzling slaps and deep bass. The carrying strap and strap-mount are perfect for use at hand drum circles or the beach. Exclusive super high gloss finishes.
- Constructed of hand-layered fiberglass
- Unique shell dimensions
- Contour crowns
- Exclusive self-centering lug nuts
- Bongo-style bottom ring
- Polished steel hardware
- Rubber base ring
- Goat skin heads
- Carrying strap and strap mount
- Exclusive finishes
Discover the "djoys" of the djembe!
- 14" diameter head
- 24" height
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.