- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 501889
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl's Surdos are the bass-voice and foundation of their Brazilian Percussion Line. The lightweight wood drum shells enable hours of comfortable pla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The throbbing heartbeat of Brazilian music.
Pearl's Surdos are the bass-voice and foundation of their Brazilian Percussion Line. The lightweight wood drum shells enable hours of comfortable play when worn over the shoulder with the included strap. They include two-ply tunable heads with an outer ply of synthetic leather for accentuated low-end frequencies. The Surdo's durable yellow plastic covering with green and blue accents highlight the colors of Brazil.
Optional legs and Air Suspension feet are available (Search for "PBS30BD" in the search box).
- Lightweight wood drum shell
- 2-ply tunable heads with an outer ply of synthetic leather
- Durable yellow plastic covering with green and blue accents
- Shoulder strap included
- Legs and Air-Suspension feet are optional as a separate purchase (Search for "PBS30BD" in the search box)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.