- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pintech Electronic Hi-Hat Controller for Acoustic Hi-Hat Stands
- Write a Review
- J14604 000000000 J14604000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Have you always wanted to use a real hi-hat pedal and stand? Pintech's Hi-Hat Controller allows you to do just that. Universally mounts on any standa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple electronic solution for cotntrolling your acoustic hi-hats.
Have you always wanted to use a real hi-hat pedal and stand? Pintech's Hi-Hat Controller allows you to do just that. Universally mounts on any standard hi-hat stand, and allows functions like a traditional hi-hat.
Pintech's Hi-Hat Controller gives you a full-range with constant velocity operation for a realistic hi-hat/melodic sounds and tones. They've even included a gain control knob so you can adjust it on the fly without having to mess with pesky module settings.
Get real feedback by allowing your cymbals to actually move up and down like a traditional hi-hat.
Its sturdy metal cable attaches to your existing hi-hat pedal, and uses their exclusive sliding trigger technology. The Pintech Hi-Hat Controller will do all of the work, and give you a full range of velocity with your existing equipment.
- Mounts on Standard Acoustic Hi-Hat Stand
- Yamaha/Roland Compatible
- Full-range, constant velocity operation for realistic hi-hat/melodic sounds
- Gain Control Knob for fine tuning
- Required stereo cable included
- American-made by Pintech
- Limited lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.