- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remo Irish Bodhran Drum with Bahia Bass Head
16 x 4.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H14082 000001000 H14082000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Remo's deep-shell Irish Bodhran is available in both 16" and 14" diameters, with a 4-1/2" deep Acousticon shell. Each drum is fashioned with an inter...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect for Irish grooves.
Remo's deep-shell Irish Bodhran is available in both 16" and 14" diameters, with a 4-1/2" deep Acousticon shell. Each drum is fashioned with an internal tuning system and a synthetic Bahia Bass drumhead. The Bahia Bass drumhead produces a soft attack and deep bass tones and is pliable to produce pitch bending notes. Remo's Irish Bodhran includes a hex tuning key and tipper drumstick.
The Bodhran is the historic drum of Ireland and is the primary rhythmic accompaniment for the folk music of the Emerald Isle. The Bodhran is typically low pitched and is played with a double headed wooden mallet called a cipn, tipper, or beater (sold separately).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.