- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA SLP G-Walnut Snare
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30247 000001000 J30247000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tama S.L.P. G-Walnut snare drum is constructed with a 10-ply, 9mm thick 100% walnut shell, which is thicker than the standard Tama snare she...Click To Read More About This Product
A 10-ply walnut snare with dark, tonal properties.
The Tama S.L.P. G-Walnut snare drum is constructed with a 10-ply, 9mm thick 100% walnut shell, which is thicker than the standard Tama snare shell. The combination of walnut wood - known for its dark fundamental timbre and thick shell produce a deep, complex tone with exceptional attack and cut.
However, the innovations don't stop at the tone and appearance. Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new hardware like the "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain, wider tuning range and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the 30-strand Snappy snare wires deliver super articulate snare response and enhance the unique tonal and dynamic properties of this walnut shell.<br>
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Walnut
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 9
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Multiple
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.