- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Soundworks Kapur Snare Drum
13 x 7 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J31847 000002000 J31847000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tama Soundworks Kapur drums are constructed with six carefully selected plies of 100% kapur wood, for a 6mm thin shell. Each shell is carefully molde...Click To Read More About This Product
A snare drum for the everyday working percussionist.
Tama Soundworks Kapur drums are constructed with six carefully selected plies of 100% kapur wood, for a 6mm thin shell. Each shell is carefully molded and bearing edges are cut with extreme precision. Soundworks Kapur offers a fat, dry and warm sound that is suitable for genres like rock, R&B and fusion.
The hardware of the Soundworks series features triple-flange Sound Arc Hoops to provide long-lasting rimshot support, a MCS70A strainer and MSL60S lugs for a durable, steady tune. Available in 14" x 6" or 13" x 7".
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Kapur
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 5
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.