- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Starclassic Walnut/Birch Snare Drum with Cedar Outer Ply
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47084 000001000 L47084000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tama’s Starclassic Walnut/Birch 14x6.5" snare drum is exclusive and loaded with professional features at a very consumer-friendly price point. The 6 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautifully crafted from unique tonewoods for an unmistakably TAMA sound.
Tama’s Starclassic Walnut/Birch 14x6.5" snare drum is exclusive and loaded with professional features at a very consumer-friendly price point. The 6 mm hybrid shell consists of four inner plies of European Birch, layered with two plies of American Black Walnut, finished with an exterior ply of Eastern Red Cedar. The Walnut/Birch/Cedar shell delivers outstanding articulation and attack with deep tonal complexity. The outer ply of cedar adds a unique visual element uncommon at this price point.
Highly polished chrome hardware adorns the shell, including die-cast hoops. The hoops project penetrating tones and thick rim clicks. The MCS70A throw off securely holds snare wires in place and is silky-smooth to operate. MS20RL14C Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon 20 strand snare wires provide clean snare articulation and sensitivity. An Evans G1 coated batter head completes the set of professional features.
Built for the drummer looking to add a new sound and look in their arsenal, this Tama Walnut/Birch snare drum offers excellent features and performance at an excellent value.
- European Birch 4-ply + American Black Walnut 2-ply + 1-ply Eastern Red Cedar exterior, 6 mm
- Die-Cast Hoops
- Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snare Wire
- Starclassic lugs
- Evans G1 coated head
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.