- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diamond Head DU-10 Soprano Ukulele
Blue Black Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H86731 000011001 H86731000011001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Join the fun and get your very own Diamond Head DU-10 Soprano Ukulele. They are available in eleven beautiful colors with careful workmanship and fan...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable ukulele with a maple body and neck available in a choice of fun colors.
Join the fun and get your very own Diamond Head DU-10 Soprano Ukulele. They are available in eleven beautiful colors with careful workmanship and fantastic tone for an entry level. As a result, they tune up perfectly and play so easy that kids will love 'em and grown-ups too. Each instrument comes with its very own color-matched gig bag, making it easy to take with you anywhere you go.
- Maple Body and neck
- Black painted fingerboard and bridge
- Accurate 14:1 gear ratio, Nickel-plated guitar-style tuners with white plastic buttons
- Traditional soprano body shape
- Scale length: 346 mm
- Plastic nut and saddle
- Comes with color-matched gig bag
Catch the wave with this affordable uke from Diamond Head. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.