- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone CC-BG Bluegrass Banjo Starter Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25532 000001000 J25532000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning, and the Cripple Creek 50 with Resonator and guitar-style tuners is just that. Gold Tone has t...Click To Read More About This Product
Well-built entry-level banjo with full-walled resonator.
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning, and the Cripple Creek 50 with Resonator and guitar-style tuners is just that. Gold Tone has taken their popular CC-50 model and added a full-walled resonator to suit the beginning bluegrass banjo player. Features include a hard maple neck and rim, a convertible mahogany resonator, a geared 5th string tuner, single coordinator rod, Straightline tailpiece, rosewood fingerboard, and a brass tone ring. Completely setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
The CC-BG includes a light-duty gig bag for easy transport.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Resonator: 13" maple
- Rim: Multi-ply maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Composite
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Rod
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Flange: No Flange/Convertible to Openback
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Head Size: 11" Low Crown Frosted
- Total Length: 38-1/4"
- Gig bag included
Get started playing banjo with this fun instrument. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.