- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Mandolin Starter Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23186 000000000 J23186000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This pack includes everything you need to play the mandolin today. The high-quality mandolin is ready to pull out and play. It is finely constructed ...Click To Read More About This Product
This pack includes everything you need to play the mandolin today. The high-quality mandolin is ready to pull out and play. It is finely constructed with quality tuners and a level playing bridge, making it an ideal instrument to learn on. The pack also contains a padded case and a comprehensive, easy-to-use beginner's book/CD that features many songs to play while you learn. The book includes information on tuning, reading music, melody playing, strumming, and scales, and the CD is comprised of demonstration and play-along tracks. The pack also includes scale and chord books, along with a DVD featuring on-screen musical examples and demonstrations to really hammer home everything you're learning in the book. Whether you're teaching yourself or a classroom of students, this pack will get the job done.
- Includes a Mandolin, Method Book/CD, Chord and Scale Finder, DVD, and Case
- Series: Mandolin
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
- Format: Softcover with CD
- Author: Rich DelGrosso
- Inventory #HL 00125547
- ISBN: 9781480383197
- UPC: 884088992064
- Width: 14.0"
- Length: 30.0"
- 272 pages
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.