- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez M510E A-STYLE Acoustic-Electric Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Product H71617
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez M510E A-STYLE Acoustic-Electric Mandolin has a unique, crisp sound that projects well, whether it's played acoustically or via the single ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Spruce top and single coil pickup for dependable electric performance.
The Ibanez M510E A-STYLE Acoustic-Electric Mandolin has a unique, crisp sound that projects well, whether it's played acoustically or via the single coil magnetic pickup.
Thanks to its comfortable maple neck and rosewood fretboard, the M510E is easy to play. The A-Style body, with its laminate spruce top and sunburst finish, is easy on the eyes and produces a pleasing acoustic tone that makes it hard to put down.
For plugged-in performance, the M510E's magnetic pickup delivers true mandolin sound without the need for batteries and is adjusted by the on-board passive volume and tone controls.
Case sold separately.
Neck: Maple Neck
BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
Top: Spruce Top
Tuners: Chrome Hardware
Pickup: Single Coil Magnetic Pickup
Electronics: Volume and Tone Passive Controls
Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
Strings: Standard Mandolin Strings
Case sold separately
Start picking away. Order today.
Body Style: A-Style Mandolin
Width at Nut: 30mm
Width at Joint: 40mm
Thickness 1st Fret: 22mm
Thickness 7th Fret: 24.5mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.