- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala KA-EBY-C Ebony Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J27476 000001000 J27476000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Kala's Ebony Series, the Kala KA-EBY-C features an all-striped ebony Concert-sized body paired with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Striking tonewood makes this affordable uke a looker as well.
Part of Kala's Ebony Series, the Kala KA-EBY-C features an all-striped ebony Concert-sized body paired with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard for a lightweight uke that's heavy on great aesthetics. Other appointments include maple trim, a rosewood bridge, open geared tuners with black buttons, silver nickel frets, a rosewood bridge, and a subtle satin finish that lets you fully enjoy the striped ebony's natural woodgrain. Case sold separately.
Body type: Concert
Top wood: Striped ebony
Back & sides: Striped ebony
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Satin
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Not specified
Nut width: Info not available
Neck wood: Mahogany info not available
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 18
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Info not available
Tuning machines: Open geared Classical
Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
Number of strings: 4-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Grab this Kala beauty with a quick click or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.