- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Savannah SA090-TSN A Model Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38687 000001000 J38687000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From one of the industry leaders in quality instruments at affordable prices, Savannah offers the SA090-TSN A-style mandolin, a one of the best, full...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid, budget-friendly mandolin.
From one of the industry leaders in quality instruments at affordable prices, Savannah offers the SA090-TSN A-style mandolin, a one of the best, fully-functional and economical mandolins available today. It offers you a spruce top and mahogany body, it has a comfortable, soft V maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, and gloss finish to help it make musical magic for yours.
- Body type: A-Model Mandolin
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Single
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Soft V
- Nut width: 1-1/8 in.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13-3/4 in.
- Number of frets: Info not available
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Open Gear Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood, Adjustable
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 8
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this fabulous mandolin today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.