- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull M4 Mahogany EQ Dulcimer
Solid Mahogany Top
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51311 000001000 J51311000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Seagull M4 is one of the most enjoyable instruments in the Seagull family. This portable 4-string instrument makes learning to play a breeze with...Click To Read More About This Product
Four-string dulcimer with electric output.
The Seagull M4 is one of the most enjoyable instruments in the Seagull family. This portable 4-string instrument makes learning to play a breeze with its diatonic neck and ability to produce simple melodies with ease. New for 2017, the M4 gets an upgrade with the inclusion of a B-Band preamp with onboard tuner. This addition makes it finally possible to take this unique instrument right to the stage with a high-fidelity pickup system.
- Solid mahogany top
- Rock maple back and neck
- Silver leaf maple neck
- Maple fingerboard & bridge
- Semi-gloss finish
- 20.75 in. Scale
- 1.13 in. Body depth
- 1.28 in. Nut width
- Graphtech Tusq bridge and saddle
- Double-action truss rod
- B-band electronics with tuner
Diatonic neck, easy to play. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.