Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
D'Angelico Deluxe Series 175 With TV Jones Humbuckers Limited-Edition Hollowbody Electric Guitar Matte Surf Greentrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
D'Angelico Deluxe Series 175 With TV Jones Humbuckers Limited-Edition Hollowbody Electric Guitar Matte Surf Green
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Striking in look, feel and sound.
- Laminated maple body with laminated spruce top
- 3-piece maple/walnut/maple neck with C-shape, ebony fretboard
- Dual USA TV Jones DA-Tron humbuckers, 6-way selector, coil tap
- Tune-o-matic roller bridge with pinned rosewood bass, D'Angelico Shield Tremolo, Grover Super Rotomatic locking tuners
Own a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Deluxe Series 175 With TV Jones Humbuckers Limited-Edition Hollowbody Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Hollow Body
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple /Walnut/Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Split Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: TV Jones Humbucker
- Bridge: TV Jones Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Compensated
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Shield Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Gold or chrome depending on choice of finish
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.