- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean AXS Performer Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J30854 000002000 J30854000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Axcess Performer Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides impressive looks ...Click To Read More About This Product
A fun, comfortable acoustic for beginners with the bonus of onboard electronics.
The Dean Axcess Performer Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar offers both style and value at an affordable price. This guitar provides impressive looks and a well-balanced sound thanks to its select spruce top and mahogany body, which also features a smooth cutaway for easy access to high notes. The set mahogany neck has a comfortable C shape. It also features a rosewood fingerboard, pearl dot inlays, chrome hardware, and DMT electronics with 3-band EQ for high-fidelity sound.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Select Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Dean
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet little number today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.