Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Dean Dimebag Dean From Hell CFH Electric Guitar Lightningtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Dime's familar body design with a Floyd Rose bridge.
- Graphic-finish solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret pau ferro fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Dimebucker bridge, DMT Design neck humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, Grover tuners
Release the fire in you. Order today.
Dimebag Dean From Hell CFH Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss, Custom graphic
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.