- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Karl Sanders V with Floyd Electric Guitar
Gates of Sethu Graphic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72941 000001000 L72941000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Karl Sanders V “Sethu” was designed in close collaboration with Karl Sanders, founding member of the death metal band Nile. In the band’s 25...Click To Read More About This Product
A death metal machine by Karl Sanders with devastating Duncans
The Dean Karl Sanders V “Sethu” was designed in close collaboration with Karl Sanders, founding member of the death metal band Nile. In the band’s 25-plus year history, Sanders has woven dark, technical lines in songs exploring Egypt—so it’s no surprise that his Dean “Sethu” is just as unique.
The V-shaped body is solid mahogany. The 3=piece mahogany neck has a V-profile with an ebony fretboard. A 14” radius ensures accurate bends and faster playability with a low action. Tuners are rock-solid Grovers.
The Dean Karl Sanders V has dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers—a Duncan invader in the bridge, and a brutal Duncan Distortion in the neck. The Distortion ‘bucker uses a massive ceramic magnet and hot coil windings to deliver full-bodied metal tones. It also remains tight with Sanders’-approved dropped tunings. Dive bombs, squeals and flutters—no matter your trem technique, the Floyd Rose 1000 system is reliable for road warriors.
The sonic intensity of the Sanders V is matched visually with Sethu graphics. If you want to make a bold statement, the Dean Karl Sanders V “Sethu” is your go-to-guitar.
- Mahogany body
- 3-piece Mahogany neck with V-profile, ebony fretboard, 14" radius
- Seymour Duncan Invader humbucker (neck), Duncan Distortion (bridge)
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo system, Grover tuners
Grab a Dean V made for metal. Order today.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14"
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.