- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean NashVegas Hum Hum Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47083 000001000 L47083000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean NashVegas Electric Guitar has signature appointments that include custom colors and a vintage hardtail bridge. The alder top and body are a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Signature style dual humbuckers.
The Dean NashVegas Electric Guitar has signature appointments that include custom colors and a vintage hardtail bridge. The alder top and body are a familiar shape and feature a bolt-on maple neck for that natural classic tone. Plugged in, the DMT design pickups provide excellent performance onstage, with coil tapping to give you a myriad of tonal options, while Grover tuners keep your tuning right on point. Case sold separately.
Make your move with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Series Nostalgia BKBK
- Bridge: DMT Series Nostalgia BKBK
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.