Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar Vintage Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Put a Les Paul Junior in your hands. Order today.
Simplicity makes the Les Paul Junior shine—the body is a single slab of mahogany. While no guitar is indestructible, if we’re going to throw any instrument up in the air after a triumphant set, mahogany has the best chance of landing in one piece. But trust us, with a gloss-finished body this beautiful, you’ll keep the Les Paul Junior close at all times. A single cutaway also gives you ample access to the upper frets.
The Epiphone Les Paul Junior Keeps it Simple
Check out the headstock on this Les Paul Junior. Called a ’60’s Kalamazoo, the shape closely mirrors the open-book style of a Gibson original. The mahogany neck also maintains a vintage profile. It’s topped with an Indian Laurel fretboard.
New Headstock Design
The P-90 is one of the defining sounds of rock and roll. We think Epiphone’s Dog Ear Pro P-90 nails the tone of the original. You’ll get a clean single-coil sound with the volume dialed down; turn it up for the beefy roar more often associated with humbuckers.
Powered by a classic P-90
The Les Paul Junior has Lightning Bar wraparound bridge/tailpiece. With no tremolo/vibrato in the way, your strings have constant contact with the body. Epiphone outfitted this Junior with Deluxe Vintage tuner with classic-style ivory button tuners.
Classic hardware gets the job done
If you’re looking for a well-built, affordable electric with time-tested looks and the sonic simplicity of a P-90, check out the Epiphone Les Paul Junior.
- • Mahogany body
- • Mahogany neck with Vintage ’50s profile, Indian laurel fretboard
- • Dog Ear Pro P90 single coil
- • Lightning Bar wraparound bridge, Graph Tech nut, Deluxe Vintage Ivory Button tuners
Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Slab mahogany body with gloss finish
- Mahogany neck shaped like a classic vintage instrument with a 12" radius Indian laurel fretboard
- Dog Ear P90 Pro pickup that matches the tone of Seth Lover’s 1954 originals
- Nickel-plated Lightning Bar wraparound bridge, Epiphone Deluxe Vintage (screw-in) tuners with ivory buttons
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.