- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72549 000001000 L72549000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone has created a Les Paul Junior that closely adheres to the specifications of the original Junior made by Gibson in 1954. With a set mahogany ...Click To Read More About This Product
Put a Les Paul Junior in your hands. Order today.
Epiphone has created a Les Paul Junior that closely adheres to the specifications of the original Junior made by Gibson in 1954. With a set mahogany neck, Indian laurel fretboard, mahogany body and single Dog Ear Pro P-90, we think this “Inspired by Gibson” Epiphone has all the style and attitude of a vintage Jr. at a more wallet-friendly price.
Simplicity makes the Les Paul Junior shine—the body is a single slab of mahogany. While no guitar is indestructible, if we’re going to throw any instrument up in the air after a triumphant set, mahogany has the best chance of landing in one piece. But trust us, with a gloss-finished body this beautiful, you’ll keep the Les Paul Junior close at all times. A single cutaway also gives you ample access to the upper frets.
The Epiphone Les Paul Junior Keeps it Simple
Check out the headstock on this Les Paul Junior. Called a ’60’s Kalamazoo, the shape closely mirrors the open-book style of a Gibson original. The mahogany neck also maintains a vintage profile. It’s topped with an Indian Laurel fretboard.
New Headstock Design
The P-90 is one of the defining sounds of rock and roll. We think Epiphone’s Dog Ear Pro P-90 nails the tone of the original. You’ll get a clean single-coil sound with the volume dialed down; turn it up for the beefy roar more often associated with humbuckers.
Powered by a classic P-90
The Les Paul Junior has Lightning Bar wraparound bridge/tailpiece. With no tremolo/vibrato in the way, your strings have constant contact with the body. Epiphone outfitted this Junior with Deluxe Vintage tuner with classic-style ivory button tuners.
Classic hardware gets the job done
If you’re looking for a well-built, affordable electric with time-tested looks and the sonic simplicity of a P-90, check out the Epiphone Les Paul Junior.
- • Mahogany body
- • Mahogany neck with Vintage ’50s profile, Indian laurel fretboard
- • Dog Ear Pro P90 single coil
- • Lightning Bar wraparound bridge, Graph Tech nut, Deluxe Vintage Ivory Button tuners
- Slab mahogany body with gloss finish
- Mahogany neck shaped like a classic vintage instrument with a 12" radius Indian laurel fretboard
- Dog Ear P90 Pro pickup that matches the tone of Seth Lover’s 1954 originals
- Nickel-plated Lightning Bar wraparound bridge, Epiphone Deluxe Vintage (screw-in) tuners with ivory buttons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.