Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Special-I Electric Guitar Player Pack Worn Cherrytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Worn Cherry
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A guitar to inspire with all the extras to keep them playing.
The Epiphone Ltd Ed Special-I is a great way for beginners to get started on guitar with real Les Paul tone and feel. But seasoned pros also love the Special-I because it's a great-sounding workhorse guitar that lets them leave their more expensive axes at home.
The authentic LP power starts with a basswood, trademarked Les Paul body with a bolted-on "1960s" SlimTaper mahogany neck featuring a 21-frets with dot inlays. The limited-edition Special-I is voiced by a pair of hot open-coil Epiphone 700T and 650R humbucker pickups, giving it massive, unmistakable Les Paul tone. Like all of Epiphone's electric guitars, it comes standard-equipped with 500K potentiometers for the master volume and master tone controls, plus Epiphone's heavy-duty 3-way pickup selector toggle switch and exclusive non-rotating heavy-duty output jack. This value-champ also now features nickel hardware including an intonated, one-piece wraparound bridge.
Legendary Epiphone Electar 10 Amp
The Les Paul Special-I Pack includes a small but powerful Electar 10 Amplifier with a 6” speaker in an open-back cabinet. The Electar 10 has controls for Master Volume, bass and treble, Overdrive/Clean button, AUX In for outside sources and a headphone output.
The Epiphone Les Paul Special-I Pack also includes an Epiphone gig bag, three Epiphone picks, standard 1/4” guitar cable, Epiphone guitar strap and an easy Epiphone clip-on guitar tuner.
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper D
- Nut width: 1.693"/43 mm
- Fingerboard: Engineered Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65 mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut Black: PVC
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Tuners: Die-Cast - Covered
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil
- Bridge pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil
- Controls: 1 Master Volume, 1 Master Tone
- Epiphone 10W amp
- Epiphone gig bag
- 3 Epiphone guitar picks
- Epiphone clip-on guitar tuner
- Epiphone guitar strap
- Guitar cable
Get em started with a cool guitar and so much more. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.